HI everyone! Today was a pretty awesome day because as you can see from the title, I went on a girl's night out! When I woke up I had toast with peanut butter on it. Next, I went to school. Here is what I did in school today but as I always say you can skip it if you want.
Literature- read some chapters in our book
Language Arts- figured out our topic for our persuasive essays and found our supporting details
Science- reviewed study guide and played atmosphere bingo
Math- compared integers
Lunch- pizza and pears
Religion- worked on our posters for church
Social Studies- test day! I think I did good though...
PE- dodge ball! :)
Finally, school was done and it was time to go home. My mom picked me up from school today and took me home where Alex and my dad were. Alex didn't go to school today because his stomach hurt badly. When we got home my dad ran some errands while Alex, my mom, and I watched an episode of American Idol on demand. Then, my dad came home and it was time for my mom and me to go on our Girl's night out! YAY! We first drove to the mall and ate a delicious dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. We got some fresh summer rolls as an appetizer and for our main meal my mom got a salad and I got the kids chicken sliders. It was good! But I can't leave out the best part of dinner (well, the best part was being with my mom but I mean foodwise) the cheesecake! My mom and I shared the oreo dream extreme cheesecake and it was AMAZING! After we ate we went shopping! Our first stop was Hollister where I got 2 shirts and some jeans. Then, we went to Bath and Body Works. There we got some lotions and shower gels. Next, we went to Aeropostale where we got matching pajamas, a headband for me, 2 shirts for me, and a pair of shoes. Finally, we went to American Eagle where I got some AWESOME Aztec/ tribal leggings. Sadly, we then had to leave. We drove home and then with Alex and my dad we watched Aquamarine. Now I am in my new pajamas and about to go to bed! I had such an amazing time spending time with my amazing mom! Love you mommy! Bye for today! See you tomorrow!
- Jen :)
QOTD- What's your favorite kind of cake?
Mine is probably good old vanilla!
No comments:
Post a Comment